Post Production Diary - Documentary & Print

 Poster Post Production Diary

In this word document holds my post production process of creating my final designs. I explain each though and opinion I have of each poster design I have made. I changed my first idea, identity of the northeast poster, to a second idea supporting my documentary poster. I explain why I changed my  decisions. 

Poster Survey 1 - Click Here

Poster Survey 2 - Click Here


Post Production Diary - Documentary 

Here is my documentation of me creating my documentary and how I was able to achieve the end product.

Before editing my documentary, I edited my begin video on Canvas showing the partnership with my production company and Sunderland Culture.

It was a simple process in order to create. I already had a template for my showreel so I decided to just use this and tweak some thing such as take out the star graphics and have darker shade background. I simply then used the same text box and wrote in partnership with and then inserted the Sunderland culture logo in.


I made the slide a 5 second for in the intro so it does not take much time up and clearly shows who I am working with to create this documentary. I kept my business logo to keep my design cohesive and show the control I have with the documentary.

After creating the logo, I simply downloaded and imported into my timeline on premier pro. I added the faded transitions on the music and the slide shows it can easily faded into the documentary.

Draft 1 -Click here
Draft 2 - Click here
Draft 3 - Click here
Final - Click here

Comments

Popular Posts