Sunderland Culture - Audience Primary Research
Audience Profile Research -
It is important to have primary audience research as I must know who I am aiming my product at as I may completely fail and aiming to another demographic or psycho graphic which is not suitable for my Client. Especially primary research as secondary research may not apply to my main target audience or not be suitable for my target audience.
In the survey I gave people the opportunity to see what type of documentary and art pieces they would like to see as I wanted to see what they would most want to see instead of creating something they would not like or be engaged by.
I conducted an survey in order to discover the type of audience I am aiming my documentary and art pieces towards. This informs me in what type of product they would want and how to engage their interests, with this I can begin to start on what type of theme I wish to show the audience and really bring Sunderland Culture to life.
In the survey I gave people the opportunity to see what type of documentary and art pieces they would like to see as I wanted to see what they would most want to see instead of creating something they would not like or be engaged by.
I gained 59 responses from my survey which gives me a good quantity of responses as I can easily see how people have different opinions and interests in certain topics and opinions.
Here are the two links to my Survey :
https://forms.gle/ZEkwhqfCCxvGmD1p9
https://forms.gle/MzUsua6TFafmpEEy7
From this primary research I am able to see that the majority of the target audience is Female, common age is 19 to 22, they want to see a documentary about growing up in the Northeast and an art piece about the Identity of the Northeast.
As i gave them the option of what type of product they would want to see, this gives me more information about the target audience.
As for growing up in the Northeast documentary, I must begin to think of ideas and what the main subject it should be for growing up such as education, football, street life or the differences between generations.
As for the Identity of the Northeast art pieces, I must begin to think about how I am going to represent the Northeast and how other people see the Northeast of England. I want to give my target audience what they voted for.

Comments
Post a Comment