Sunderland Culture - Creative Planning & Subject Research

Creative Planning


In this PowerPoint presentation I present my some of Creative planning process for my documentary and art pieces, I wanted to put in a few slides about each project so I could grasp the type of style and idea I want to create for my projects. 

I gather different type of styles of arts and digital arts to inspire me for my print project as I needed to see what how the product I would want to create would turn out and if it would be appropriate for my target audience. The inspirational board I created helps me to plan my art pieces but I laid it out to show the true Northeast as the right of the slide shows what the North is known for and as you look left it shows the true personality of the North.

For my documentary project I wrote a bit about what it is like to grow up in the Northeast but also gathered photographs and created inspiration boards so I could see what the youth of today is really like, compared to the older generations growing up. I laid it out like the art pieces PowerPoint slide showing the false representation to the true representation of the Northeast.

This is really helped for me to understand more of my own idea so I could see if my target audience would be interested in it or if I would have to change it more to fit more of their own style.

Comments

Popular Posts