Sunderland Culture - Market Research
Market Research -
In this PowerPoint you will find all the research I did to find out more about what other creators methods and ideas they used to create their products based on the Northeast. I wanted to see what type of codes and conventions I should or should not use for my project and how they were able to connect to the audience through their chosen media.
There were many different forms of media I found through my research as many were documentaries but some podcasts and other forms I was able to find. These forms of media really showed me the variety of types of media use to talk about the Northeast but also shows me where i need to fill in the gasps in the market such as the Print posters.
There was hardly any digital art pieces or art about Sunderland or ever the Northeast, which shows me that I can help that by filling in the gasps in the Market and create poster to show what the true Northeast is like. I thought that there would be more artworks on Sunderland or at least the Northeast but there were not many which surprised me but it shows how underrated and unknown the North really is to the World.

Comments
Post a Comment