Sunderland Culture - Rationale
Sunderland Culture - Pitch
I created a pitch power point slide all about the target audience, client and my three ideas for my documentary and print project I will be submitting to the bright lights festival about inspiring and engaging young people in Sunderland.
In the presentation I made sure to explain my though process with all of my ideas and how each idea is suitable for the festival while also explaining how the impact it could potentially have on the audience. In this pitch I made sure that each slide had pictures and not much writing in order to engage my audiences mind and give them examples of previous work to show the type of product they are getting.
My computer stopped recording during the part when i asked about questions so here are the types of questions I got from this pitch.
1. "For your documentary idea, growth of a generations, how do you know the audience would be interested to seeing the growth from one gen ration to another? "
Reply
"I chose this documentary idea because I know people would love to see and hear about how the Northeast was and how it has changed much in years. As from my own personal experience my grandad would tell me all sorts of stories from growing up and i couldn't believe how different it was."
2. "How are you going to visually show the growth of a generation?"
Reply
"I am going to do this by show old footage and images from the 70s all the way to present day and show the change visually. As I am going to interview people about the change of a generation I am going to ask them certain questions such as music, clothing, TV, movies and how much they think has changed."
These questions were able to help me inform the audience of my idea and how I am going to present my project.
Hyperlinks -
Pitch Recording - Click Here

Comments
Post a Comment